Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Chuckle



My five-year-old grandson graduated from pre-school recently. In the weeks preceding the ceremony, a school photographer snapped pictures of each graduate wearing a traditional white cap and gown to commerate the occasion.

After school, Trevor's dad said, "Did you get your picture made today? Did you wear a funny hat and a robe?"

Trevor glanced Dad's way, perplexed. "A robe? I had a hat and a Jesus coat on."

It's all in the perception! Kids keep us laughing, don't they?

From The Message Psalm 127:3 Don't you see that children are God's best gift?

2 comments:

Staci said...

Mamma....you got an award, from me check it out!!!!

http://theloalbos.blogspot.com/2008/06/for-me.html

susansbooks said...

Amen and amen! My grandson is priceless in the imagination and sense of humor department, and he has a vivid personality! I adore all my grandchildren, even the baby girl I hardly ever see!